Note: This is an archived Handbook entry from 2014.
|Dates & Locations:|| |
This subject is not offered in 2014.
|Time Commitment:||Contact Hours: As agreed with Course Coordinator |
Total Time Commitment: Time commitment is by agreement with Course Coordinator
|Recommended Background Knowledge:||Nil|
|Non Allowed Subjects:||Nil|
|Core Participation Requirements:||For the purposes of considering request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Cwth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry. |
The University is dedicated to provide support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Faculty of the VCA and Music Student Centre
Tel: +61 3 9685 9419
Fax: +61 3 9685 9358
The applicant must present a substantial portfolio outlining and documenting their achievements in the profession over one to two decades. The portfolio must contain a reflective commentary that contextualises and evaluates the achievements presented in the portfolio.
|Learning Outcomes:||For Graduates who have pursued a full professional career in their chosen art form since graduating |
• To demonstrate a continuing commitment to a career which has put into practice the training they received and the skills they gained in the Diploma of Arts in Dramatic Art
• To demonstrate a level of achievement equivalent to the final year of the Bachelor’s degree now on offer
• To collate, order and document comprehensively their artistic work over a number of years
• To reflect meaningfully upon their artistic work in both a written and an oral mode.
Portfolio including reflective commentary (80%); oral presentation (20%).
|Breadth Options:|| |
This subject is not available as a breadth subject.
|Fees Information:||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
|Generic Skills:||• The ability to archive, to collate, to organise and to present records of personal artistic achievement in a substantial portfolio |
• The ability to reflect meaningfully and intelligently upon one’s artistic achievements
|Links to further information:||http://www.vca.unimelb.edu.au/|
Download PDF version.