Note: This is an archived Handbook entry from 2010.
|Year and Campus:||2010 - Hawthorn|
|Fees Information:||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
|Duration & Credit Points:||50 credit points taken over 6 months full time. This course is available as full or part time.|
Prof Danny Samson
Melbourne Consulting and Custom Programs
Level 3, 442 Auburn Rd
Hawthorn VIC 3122
|Course Overview:||Please note: this course is currently closed and MCCP is not accepting enrolments.|
|Objectives:||The course seeks: |
• To enable graduates to enhance their skills, competencies and capabilities in the work environment.
• To enable graduates to acquire expertise associated with particular specialisations such as: technology management, leadership and management and international communication.
|Course Structure & Available Subjects:|| |
To satisfy the requirements of the Graduate Diploma in Enterprise, students must complete a total of 100 points.
|Entry Requirements:||An undergraduate degree, or equivalent qualification which is recognised by the University as evidence of adequate preparation for the course. |
• An undergraduate honours degree or equivalent qualification which is recognised by the University as evidence of adequate preparation for the course OR
• A graduate diploma in a relevant field OR
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification which is recognised by the University as evidence of adequate preparation for the course plus at least two years full-time relevant professional work experience.
• Completion of the Professional Certificate in Leadership and Management at an overall standard of at least 70%
|Core Participation Requirements:||
For the purposes of considering requests for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Cwth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.
The University is dedicated to provide support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
|Graduate Attributes:||Please refer to MCCP website.|
|Generic Skills:|| |
|Links to further information:||www.mccp.unimelb.edu.au|
Download PDF version.